Should you experience any problems with our products, please don't hesitate to contact us immediately. The sooner we know about your problem, the faster we can help and hopefully resolve it.
Peace of Mind
Especially, if it's a blender that:
- many people have never even heard of. "What's a Tornado Blender?"
- was developed and is now being sold by a small, family-owned business out of Las Vegas.
- doesn't have thousands of (dubious?) 5-Star Amazon reviews. We don't - and never will - sell on Amazon.
- doesn't have flashy 'influencer' clips and articles all over the internet which praise the blender beyond belief.
- is not sold in stores, and therefore can't be seen or touched to re-assure oneself of it's quality and performance.
We honestly understand these concerns - that's why we are offering a 30 Day Risk-Free In-Home Trial. We hope this generous policy will help you with your buying decision.
What does that mean exactly?
The Return Process:
If you decide that you would like to return your blender, please contact us so that we can arrange your return. We will send you a pre-paid return shipping label, so that you can send the blender back to us.
Do not throw away any of the original packaging of the blender. We don't want the blender to get damaged on it's way back to us - so we insist that you protect the blender with it's original packaging. Please return all components that came with your blender.
Credit for all returns will be given in the same manner as the original payment. If you paid with one of the 'pay over time' options, you will get your refund automatically and directly from them. You don't need to contact anybody - we will take care of everything.
Your refund will be issued shortly after the returned blender was received and inspected at our facility. Please allow an additional 2-4 days for the refund to appear on your original payment method.
Limitations: A returned blender will become ineligible for refund if it is not shipped back in the original packaging. Refunds will also not be issued for blenders that were obviously damaged by accidents, altered, abused or used commercially. Also, under no circumstance may the Serial Number be removed or altered. If a machine was taken to a country or a region we don’t ship to, all return shipping costs must be covered by the buyer.
We don't consider these limitations 'fine print' - we simply have to protect ourselves against return-fraud.